Zhong Tang 唐本忠
Member, Chinese Academy of Sciences 中国科学院院士 (MCAS)
Fellow, Royal Society of Chemistry（英国）皇家化学会会士 (FRSC)
Chair Professor, Department of Chemistry
The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology (HKUST)
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China
Phone: +852-2358-7375 (office: Rm. CYT-6002); E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to the homepage of Tang Research
Link to AIEgen Biotech Co., Ltd.
Ben Zhong Tang is Stephen K. C. Cheong Professor of Science, Chair Professor of Chemistry,
and Chair Professor of Chemical and Biological Engineering
at The Hong Kong University of Science &
Technology (HKUST). His research
interests include macromolecular chemistry, materials science, and biomedical
theranostics. His research team is
spearheading the research on aggregation-induced emission (AIE).
Tang received BS and PhD degrees from South China
University of Technology (SCUT) and Kyoto University, respectively. He conducted postdoctoral research at
University of Toronto. He joined HKUST
as an assistant professor in 1994 and was promoted to chair professor in
2008. He was elected to the Chinese
Academy of Sciences and the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC) in 2009 and 2013,
Tang has published >1,100 papers. His publications have been cited >60,000 times, with an h-index of 120. He has been listed by Thomson Reuters as Highly Cited Researcher in both areas of
Chemistry and Materials Science. He
received the State Natural Science Award (1st Class; 2017) from the Chinese
Government, the Scientific and Technological Progress Award from the Ho
Leung Ho Lee Foundation (2017), Senior
Research Fellowship from the Croucher Foundation
(2007), etc. He is now serving as Editor-in-Chief of Materials
Chemistry Frontiers (RSC & CCS).
Examples of Research Highlights
Dr. Tang was honored
by a festschrift in J. Polym. Sci. Part A: Polym. Chem. (2017, 55, 505–775).
AIE research highlighted by a Nature News
Feature Article “The
nanolight revolution is coming” on 3 March 2016 (Nature 2016, 531, 26–28).
New York Times published a story about AIE research (“Unusual Molecules Shine Light on New Applications”)
Tang was honored by a festschrift in J. Inorg. Organomet. Polym. Mater. (2015, 25, 1–175).
(1) Academic Qualifications
(2) Professional Services
(3) Examples of Review Articles
(4) Examples of Recent Publications
(5) Useful Links
12/2012-present Stephen K. C. Cheong Professor of Science,
07/2008-present Chair Professor,
Department of Chemistry, HKUST
07/1994-06/2008 Assistant/Associate/Full Professor,
Department of Chemistry, HKUST
04/1989-06/1994 Postdoctoral Research
Associate, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
04/1983-03/1988 PhD, Department of
Polymer Chemistry, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
02/1978-01/1982 BS, Department of
Polymer Science & Engineering, South China University of Technology
(2) Scientific Honors and Professional Services
- Director, Hong Kong Branch of National Engineering
Research Center for Tissue Restoration & Reconstruction
- Director, SCUT–HKUST
Joint Research Institute
Science & Technology Innovation Figures Award (2018)
- State Natural Science Award (1st Class), Chinese
- Scientific and Technological Progress Award, The
Ho Leung Ho Lee Foundation (2017)
- Honorary Citizen of the City of Guangzhou 广州市荣誉市民
- Listed as a Highly Cited Researcher in Chemistry by Thomson Reuters
- Listed as a Highly Cited Researcher in Materials Science by Thomson Reuters
- Fellow, The Royal Society of
- Member, Chinese
Academy of Sciences (2009)
- State Natural Science Award (2nd Class), Chinese Government (2007)
- Croucher Senior Research Fellowship Award, Croucher Foundation (2007)
Chemistry Frontiers published by Royal Society of Chemistry
- Editor-in-Chief, RSC Polymer
Chemistry Series, published by Royal Society of Chemistry
Advances in Polymer Science,
Published by Springer
- Editor, Science
China Chemistry, Published by Springer
- Associate Editor, Progress
in Chemistry, published by Chinese Academy of Sciences
(3) Selected Examples of Invited Review Articles
- Macrocycles and Cages
Based on Tetraphenylethylene with Aggregation-Induced Emission Effect Chem. Soc. Rev. 2018, 47, 7452.
Emission Luminogens: Union Is Strength, Gathering Illuminates Healthcare Adv. Healthcare Mater. 2018, 7, 1800477.
- Journey of
Aggregation-Induced Emission Research ACS
Omega 2018, 3, 3267.
- Polymerizations Based
on Triple-Bond Building Blocks Prog. Polym. Sci.
2018, 78, 92.
- Fluorescent Sensors Based
on Aggregation-Induced Emission: Recent Advances and Perspectives ACS Sensors 2017, 2, 1382.
- AIEgens for Biological Process Monitoring and Disease
Biomaterials 2017, 146, 115.
in Optoelectronic Devices J. Mater. Chem. C 2017, 8,
- AIE Luminogens for Bioimaging
and Theranostics: from Organelles to Animals Chem 2017, 3, 56.
- Functionality and Versatility
of Aggregation-Induced Emission (AIE) Luminogens Appl. Phys. Rev. 2017,
Luminescence (CPL) from Chiral AIE Molecules and Macrostructures Small 2016, 12, 6495.
- Organic Dots Based on AIEgens
for Two-Photon Fluorescence Bioimaging Small
2017, 13, 6430.
Trapping–A Strategy for Directing the Self-assembly of Unique Functional
Nanostructures Chem. Commun. 2016,
- Fabrication of Fluorescent Nanoparticles Based on AIE Luminogens
(AIE Dots) and Their Applications in Bioimaging Mater. Horiz. 2016, 3, 283.
- Aggregation-Induced Emission: Together We Shine, United
We Soar! Chem. Rev. 2015, 115, 11718.
Emission of Siloles Chem. Sci. 2015,
Luminescence of Aggregation-Induced Emission Luminogens J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 2015, 6,
- AIE Luminogens:
Emission Brightened by Aggregation Mater. Today 2015, 18,
Polymerization of Alkynes Adv. Polym. Sci.
2015, 269, 17.
by Luminogens with Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristics Chem.
Soc. Rev. 2015, 44, 4228.
Light-up Bioprobes Based on AIEgen Conjugates
Chem. Soc. Rev. 2015, 44, 2798.
Emission: The Whole Is More Brilliant than the Parts Adv. Mater. 2014,
- AIE Macromolecules:
Syntheses, Structures and Functionalities Chem. Soc. Rev. 2014,
- Bioprobes Based on AIE Fluorogens Acc. Chem. Res. 2013, 46, 2441.
- Luminogenic Polymers with Aggregation-Induced Emission
Characteristics Prog. Polym. Sci.
2012, 37, 182.
- Aggregation-Induced Emission Chem. Soc. Rev. 2011, 40, 5361.
- Click Polymerization Chem. Soc. Rev. 2010, 39, 2522.
(4) Selected Examples
of Recent Publications (>1,100 papers; h-index = 120)
- Highly Efficient Photothermal Nanoagent Achieved by Harvesting Energy via
Excited-State Intramolecular Motion within Nanoparticles Nature Commun.
2019, 10, 768.
- Spontaneous and Fast
Molecular Motion at Room Temperature in the Solid State Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2019, in
- Facile Synthesis of AIEgens
with Wide Color Tunability for Cellular Imaging
and Therapy Chem. Sci. 2019, in press.
Response and Polymorphism of a Novel Tetraphenylethylene Derivative Adv. Funct.
Mater. 2019, 29, 1900516.
- A Two-Photon AIEgen for Simultaneous Dual-Color
Imaging of Atherosclerotic Plaques Mater. Horiz. 2019, 6, in press.
- Facile Emission Color Tuning and Circularly Polarized
Light Generation of Single Luminogen in Engineering Robust Forms
Mater. Horiz. 2019, 6, 405.
- Visualizing the
Initial Step of Self-Assembly and the Phase Transition by Stereogenic Amphiphiles with
Aggregation-Induced Emission ACS
Nano 2019, 13, 839.
Multinuclear Ir(III) Complexes for Biocompatible
Organic Nanoparticles with Highly Enhanced Photodynamic Performance Adv. Sci. 2019, 6, 1802050.
Aggregation-Induced Emission in Silver Chalcogenolate
Cluster Metal-Organic Frameworks Adv.
Sci. 2019, 6, 1801304.
- In Situ Monitoring of Molecular Aggregation Using
Circular Dichroism Nature Commun. 2018, 9,
- Highly Sensitive Switching of Solid-State Luminescence
by Controlling Intersystem Crossing Nature
- A Facile Strategy for Realizing Room Temperature
Phosphorescence and Single Molecule White Light Emission Nature Commun. 2018,
- Light-Driven Transformable Optical Agent with Adaptive
Functions for Boosting Cancer Surgery Outcomes Nature Commun.
- A Simple Approach to Bioconjugation
at Diverse Levels: Metal-Free Click Reactions of Activated Alkynes with
Native Groups of Biotargets without Prefunctionalization Research 2018, 1, 3152870.
- Redox-active AIEgen Derived Plasmonic
and Fluorescent Core@shell Nanoparticles for
Multimodality Bioimaging J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2018,
- Room Temperature One-Step Conversion from Elemental
Sulfur to Functional Polythioureas through
Catalyst-Free Multicomponent Polymerizations J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2018,
- Facile Multicomponent Polymerizations toward
Unconventional Luminescent Polymers with Readily Openable Small
Heterocycles J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2018, 140, 5588.
- Multiple yet Controllable Photoswitching
in a Single AIEgen System J.
Am. Chem. Soc. 2018,
to Enhance the Photosensitization: Polymerization and D/A Even-Odd Effect Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, 57, 15189.
- Manipulation of Molecular Aggregation States to Realize
Polymorphism, AIE, MCL, and TADF in a Single Molecule Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, 57,
- A Versatile Molecular Design for High-Performance Nondoped OLEDs with ~100% Exciton Utilization and Negligible Efficiency Roll-Off Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, 59,
- Design Efficient and Ultralong
Pure Organic Room-Temperature Phosphorescent Materials by Structural
Isomerism Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, 57, 7997.
- Making Invisible Visible: In Situ Monitoring the RAFT
Polymerization by Tetraphenylethylene-Containing Agents with
Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristics Angew.
Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, 57, 6274.
- Fluorogenic Ag+-Tetrazolate Aggregation Enables Novel and Efficient Fluorescent
Biological Silver Staining
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, 57, 5750.
Facilely Accessible Ionic Aggregation-induced Emission Luminogen with
Hydrogen Bonding Switchable Emission and Wash-free Imaging Ability Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2018, 57, 5011.
- Red/NIR-Emissive Benzo[d]imidazole-Cored
AIEgens: Facile Molecular Design for Wavelength Extending and In Vivo
Tumor Metabolic Imaging Adv. Mater. 2018, 30, 1805220.
- Dynamic Visualization of Stress/Strain
Distribution and Fatigue Crack Propagation by an Organic Mechanoresponsive AIE Luminogen Adv. Mater. 2018, 30, 1803924.
- Highly Efficient Photosensitizers with
Far-Red/Near-Infrared Aggregation-Induced Emission for In
Vitro and In Vivo Cancer Theranostics Adv.
Mater. 2018, 30, 1802105.
AIE Nanodots with Highly Suppressed Nonradiative Decay for Boosted Cancer
Phototheranostics in Vivo Adv. Mater. 2018, 30, 1801065.
- Real-Time and High-Resolution Bioimaging with Bright Aggregation-Induced Emission
Dots in Short-Wave Infrared Region Adv.
Mater. 2018, 30, 1706856.
- Engineering Sensor Arrays Using Aggregation-Induced Emission Luminogens for Pathogen Identification Adv. Funct.
Mater. 2018, 28, 1805986.
- A Bifunctional
Aggregation-induced Emission Luminogen for Monitoring and Killing of
Multidrug-Resistant Bacteria Adv. Funct. Mater. 2018,
- Mitochondria and Lysosomes-Targeted
Synergistic Chemo-Photodynamic Therapy Associated with Self-Monitoring by
Dual Light-Up Fluorescence Adv. Funct. Mater. 2018,
- Caking-Inspired Cold Sintering of Plastic Supramolecular
Films as Multifunctional Platforms Adv. Funct.
Mater. 2018, 28, 1803370.
- Efficient Bipolar Blue AIEgens for
High-Performance Nondoped Blue OLEDs and Hybrid
White OLEDs Adv. Funct.
Mater. 2018, 28, 1803369.
- A Substitution-dependant
Light-up Fluorescence Probe for Selectively Detecting Fe3+ Ions
and Its Cell Imaging Application Adv. Funct.
Mater. 2018, 28, 1802833.
Dramatically Enhancing the Emission Efficiency of TPE-Based AIEgens but Keeping
Their Emission Color through Tailored Alkyl Linkages Adv. Funct. Mater. 2018, 28, 1707210.
- Efficient Red/Near-Infrared Fluorophores Based on
1,1,5,5-Tetraoxide for Targeted Photodynamic Therapy and in vivo
Two-Photon Fluorescence Bioimaging Adv. Funct. Mater. 2018, 28, 1706945.
- Mechanical Insights into Aggregation-Induced Delayed
Fluorescence Materials with Anti-Kasha Behavior Adv. Sci. 2018, 5, 1801629.
- Specific Discrimination of Gram-Positive Bacteria
and Direct Visualization of Its Infection towards Mammalian Cells by A
DPAN-Based AIEgen Biomaterials 2018, 187,
- Rational Design of Red
AIEgens with New Core Structure from Non-Emissive Heteroaromatics
Chem. Sci. 2018, 9, 7829.
- Exploration of Biocompatible
AIEgens from Natural Resources Chem. Sci. 2018, 9, 6497.
- Facile Access to
Deep red/Near-infrared Emissive AIEgens for Efficient Non-doped OLEDs Chem. Sci. 2018, 9, 6118.
- Red-emissive Azabenzanthrone Derivatives for Photodynamic Therapy Irradiated
with Ultralow Light Power Density and Two-Photon Imaging Chem. Sci. 2018, 9, 5165.
- In Situ Generation of Photoactivatable
Aggregation-Induced Emission Probes for Organelle-Specific Imaging Chem. Sci. 2018, 9,
- Dual Fluorescence
of Tetraphenylethylene-substituted Pyrenes with
Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristics for White-Light Emission Chem. Sci. 2018, 9, 5679.
- Deciphering the Working Mechanism
of Aggregation-Induced Emission of Tetraphenylethylene Derivatives by
Ultrafast Spectroscopy Chem. Sci. 2018, 9, 4662.
- Rational Design
of A Water-Soluble NIR Aiegen,
and Its Applications for Ultrafast Wash-Free Cellular Imaging and
Photodynamic Cancer Cell Ablation Chem. Sci. 2018, 9, 3685.
- Ultrabright Red AIEgens for Two-Photon Vascular
Imaging with High Resolution and Deep Penetration Chem. Sci. 2018, 9, 2705.
- Remarkable Multichannel
Conductance of Novel Single-Molecule Wires Built on Through-Space
Conjugated Hexaphenylbenzene Nano Lett. 2018, 18, 4200.
- Rational Design
of Perylenediimide-Substituted Triphenylethylene to Electron Transporting AIEgens
with High Mobility and Near-Infrared Emission Adv. Funct. Mater. 2018, 28, 1705609.
- Highly Efficient Circularly Polarized
Electroluminescence from Aggregation-Induced
Emission Luminogens with Amplified Chirality and Delayed Fluorescence Adv. Funct.
Mater. 2018, 28, 1800051.
- Diversifed Photo/Electronic Functions Based
on a Simple Chalcone Skeleton: Effects of
Substitution Pattern and Molecular Packing Adv. Funct.
Mater. 2018, 28, 1706506.
- Malonitrile-Functionalized Tetraphenylpyrazine: Aggregation-Induced Emission, Ratiometric Detection of Hydrogen Sulfide and Mechanochromism Adv. Funct. Mater. 2018, 28, 1704689.
- Multifunctional AIEgens: Ready
Synthesis, Tunable Emission, Mechanochromism,
Mitochondrial and Bacterial Imaging Adv. Funct. Mater. 2018, 28, 1704589.
- Biochromic Silole
Derivatives: A Single Dye for Differentiation, Quantitation and Imaging of
Live/Dead Cells Mater. Horiz. 2018, 5, 969.
- Single-Molecular Near-Infrared-II
Theranostic System: Ultrastable
Aggregation-Induced Emission Nanoparticles for Long-Term Tracing and
Efficient Photothermal Therapy ACS Nano 2018, 12,
- An Ultrasensitive Virion Immunoassay Platform with Dual-Modality Based on
a Multifunctional Aggregation-Induced Emission Luminogen ACS Nano 2018, 12, 9549.
- Bright Near-Infrared
Aggregation-Induced Emission Luminogens with Strong Two-Photon Absorption,
Excellent Organelle Specificity and Efficient Photodynamic Therapy ACS Nano 2018, 12, 8145.
Emission Luminogen with Near-Infrared-II Excitation and Near-Infrared-I
Emission for Ultradeep Intravital
Two-Photon Microscopy ACS Nano 2018, 12, 7936.
- White Light Emission from a Single
Organic Molecule with Dual Phosphorescence at Room Temperature Nature Commun. 2017, 8, 8, 416.
- Mitochondrial Imaging with Combined Fluorescence and
Stimulated Raman Scattering Microscopy Using a Probe of
Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristic J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 17022.
and Anion-π+ Interaction: A New Strategy for Structural Design of
Aggregation-Induced Emission Luminogens J. Am. Chem.
Soc. 2017, 139, 16974.
- Why Do Simple Molecules
with ‘Isolated’ Phenyl Rings Emit Visible Light? J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017,
Delivery of AIE Nanoparticles and Pure Organic Phosphorescent Nanocrystals
by Saponin Encapsulation J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017,
- Dramatic Differences
in Aggregation-Induced Emission and Supramolecular Polymerizability
of Tetraphenylethene-Based Stereoisomers J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017,
- Metal-Free Multicomponent Tandem Polymerizations of Alkynes,
Amines, and Formaldehyde toward Structure- and Sequence-Controlled
Luminescent Polyheterocycles J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 5075.
- Spontaneous Amino-Yne Click Polymerization: A
Powerful Tool toward Regio-and Stereo-specific
Chem. Soc. 2017, 139, 5437.
Efficient Nondoped OLEDs with Negligible
Efficiency Roll-Off Fabricated From Aggregation-Induced Delayed
Fluorescence Luminogens Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2017,
Humidity Visualization by Environmental Sensitive Fluorescent Molecular
Rotors Adv. Mater. 2017, 29, 1703900.
- Furan Is Superior to Thiophene: A Furan-cored AIEgen with Remarkable Chromism and OLED Performance Adv. Sci. 2017, 4, 1700005.
Nanoparticles with High Stimulated Emission Depletion Efficiency and Photobleaching
Resistance for Long-Term Super-resolution Bioimaging Adv. Mater. 2017, 29, 1703643.
Synthesis of Red/NIR AIE Luminogens with Simple Structures, Bright
Emissions and High Photostabilities, and Their
Applications for Specific Imaging of Lipid Droplets and Image-Guided
Photodynamic Therapy Adv. Funct. Mater. 2017,
- Robust Red
Organic Nanoparticles for in vivo Fluorescence Imaging of Cancer Cell
Progression in Xenografted Zebrafish Adv. Funct.
Mater. 2017, 27, 1701418.
- Mitochondrion-Anchoring Photosensitizer with Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristics
Synergistically Boosts the Radiosensitivity of
Cancer Cells to Ionizing Radiation Adv. Mater. 2017, 29, 1606167.
- Achieving High-Performance Nondoped OLEDs with Extremely Small Efficiency
Roll-Off by Combining Aggregation-Induced Emission and Thermally Activated
Delayed Fluorescence Adv. Funct. Mater. 2017, 27, 201606458.
- Tunable Mechanoresponsive
Self-assembly of An Amide-Linked Dyad with
Dual-Sensitivity of Photochromism and Mechanochromism Adv.
Funct. Mater. 2017, 27, 1701210.
Red-emissive Antibody-AIEgen Conjugate for Turn-on and Wash-free Imaging
of Specific Cancer Cells Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 7014.
- Two-Photon AIE Bioprobe with Large
Stokes Shift for Specific Imaging of Lipid Droplets Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 5440.
- Functionalized AIE Nanoparticles
with Efficient Deep-red Emission, Mitochondria Specificity, Cancer Cell
Selectivity and Multiphoton Susceptibility Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 4634.
- Light-Up Probe Based on AIEgens: Dual Signal
Turn-On for Cascade Caspase Activation Monitoring Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 2723.
- Aggregation-Induced Emission: Mechanistic Study
of Clusteroluminescence of Tetrathienylethene Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 2629.
- AIE-Active Theranostic System:
Selective Staining and Killing of Cancer Cells Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 1822.
- Photoactivatable Aggregation-Induced Emission
Probes for Lipid Droplets-Specific Live Cell Imaging Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 1763.
Theranostic System: Targeted Imaging of Cancer Cells and Adjuvant
Amplification of Antitumor Efficacy of Paclitaxel Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 2191.
for Dark through-Bond Energy Transfer: Design, Synthesis, Theoretical
Study and Its Application in Ratiometric Hg2+ Sensing Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 2047.
- Organic Solid Fluorophores Regulated by Subtle
Structure Modification: Color-Tunable and Aggregation-Induced Emission Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 577.
Stable Organic Small Molecular Nanoparticles as an Advanced and Biocompatible
Phototheranostic Agent of Tumor in Living Mice ACS Nano 2017, 11, 7177–7188.
- Nanocrystallization: A Unique
Approach to Yield Bright Organic Nanocrystals for Biological Applications Adv. Mater. 2017, 29, 1604100 (1–6).
- Gelation Process Visualized by
Aggregation-Induced Emission Fluorogens Nature Commun.
2016, 7, 12033.
- Fluorescence Microscopy as an
Alternative to Electron Microscopy for Microscale Dispersion Evaluation of
Organic-Inorganic Composites Nature Commun. 2016,
Imaging of Cell Behaviors in Living Organisms by a Mitochondria Targeting
AIE Fluorogen Adv. Funct. Mater. 2016, 26, 7132.
Fluorescent Nanoprobe with Aggregation-Induced
Emission Characteristics for Selective In Vivo Imaging of Elevated Peroxynitrite Generation Adv. Mater. 2016, 28, 7249.
Mitochondrion-Specific Photoactivatable Fluorescence Turn-on AIE-based
Bioprobe for Localization Super-Resolution Microscope Adv. Mater. 2016, 28, 5064.
- Synthesis of Imidazole-Based
AIEgens with Wide Color Tunability and
Exploration of Their Biological Applications Adv. Funct.
Mater. 2016, 26, 824.
- Rational Molecular Design for
Achieving Persistent and Efficient Pure Organic Room Temperature
Chem 2016, 1, 592.
- A Colour-Tunable
Chiral AIEgen: Reversible Coordination, Enantiomer Discrimination and
Morphology Visualization Chem. Sci. 2016, 7, 6106.
- Luminescent Photonic Crystals with
Multi-functionality and Tunability Chem. Sci. 2016, 7, 5692.
- Synthesis and Design of
Aggregation-Induced Emission Surfactants: Direct Observation of Micelle
Transition and Microemulsion Droplets Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 15160.
- Unusual Aggregation-Induced Emission of a Coumarin Derivative as a Result of the Restriction of
an Intramolecular Twisting Motion Angew.
Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 14492.
- Multichannel Conductance of Folded
Single-Molecule Wires Aided by Through-Space Conjugation Angew.
Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 4231.
- Mitochondrion-Specific Live-Cell Bioprobe
Operated in a Fluorescence Turn-On Manner and a Well-Designed
Photoactivatable Mechanism Adv. Mater. 2015, 27, 7093.
- Light-up Probe for Targeted and Activatable Photodynamic Therapy with Real-time
In-situ Reporting of Sensitizer Activation and Therapeutic Responses Adv.
Funct. Mater. 2015, 25, 6586.
- Achieving Persistent Room
Temperature Phosphorescence and Remarkable Mechanochromism from Pure Organic Luminogens Adv. Mater. 2015,
- A Luminogen with
Aggregation-Induced Emission Characteristic for Wash-Free Bacterial
Imaging, High-Throughput Antibiotics Screening and Bacterial
Susceptibility Evaluation Adv. Mater. 2015, 27, 4931.
- Insight into the Strong Aggregation-Induced
Emission of Low-Conjugated Racemic C6-Unsubstituted Tetrahydropyrimidines
through Crystal-Structure-Property Relationship of Polymorphs Chem.
Sci. 2015, 6, 4690.
- Aggregation-Induced Emission and
Aggregation-Promoted Photochromism of Bis(diphenylmethylene)dihydroacenes Chem. Sci. 2015, 6, 3538.
- Conjugation-Induced Rigidity in Twisting
Molecules: Filling the Gap between Aggregation-Caused Quenching and
Aggregation-Induced Emission Adv. Mater. 2015, 27,
- Single Molecule with Dual Function on Nanogold: Biofunctionalized
Construct for In Vivo Photoacoustic Imaging and SERS Biosensing Adv. Funct. Mater. 2015,
- High-order Nonlinear Optical
Effects in Organic Luminogens with Aggregation-Induced Emission Adv. Mater. 2015, 27, 2332.
(5) Useful Links